Home » Digital Forensic Code of Conduct
* Demonstrate integrity in completing professional assignments.
* Maintain the utmost objectivity in all forensic examinations and accurately present findings.
* Conduct examinations based on established, validated procedures.
* Abide by the highest moral and ethical standards and abide by the Code of the ISFCE.
* Testify truthfully in all matters before any board, court or proceeding.
* Avoid any action that would knowingly present a conflict of interest.
* Comply with all legal orders of the courts.
* Thoroughly examine all evidence within the scope of the engagement.
* Withhold any relevant evidence.
* Reveal any confidential matters or knowledge learned in an examination without an order from a court of competent jurisdiction or with the express permission of the client.
* Express an opinion on the guilt or innocence of any party.
* Engage in any unethical or illegal conduct.
* Knowingly undertake an assignment beyond his or her ability.
* Misrepresent education, training or credentials.
* Show bias or prejudice in findings or examinations.
* Exceed authorization in conducting examinations.
Mobile device forensics offers an abundance of insight and evidence to your case. We support over 15,000 different models of smartphones and tablets.MORE
In the future, digital investigations will depend on forensic access and analysis of cloud data more than any other data source including computers and phones.MORE
Computer Evidence has been relied on in civil cases for a long time, however, the landscape has changed dramatically in the last five years. You need a digital forensic firm who can keep up with the rapid changes in technology.MORE